Join or Renew Today!
Among the many perks of an Art Alliance membership are:
- reduced rates for classes, exhibition fees and art center rentals
- interesting volunteer and networking opportunities
- website and social media promotion of your work in exhibitions
- a listing on our Member Artists Directory page if desired
- 10% off at Uncle Eli’s Art Emporium & Framing on College Ave.
- 10% off framing at The Frame Factory, 426 Westerly Parkway, State College, PA
- 30% off at State College Framing Company and Gallery in Hills Plaza
If you prefer, you may use link below to print out form and send it to us by mail with your payment. Our mailing address is PO Box 811, Lemont PA 16851.
Want to be a Rent Angel?
As part of a sustained effort to keep the downtown gallery open and operational as an art gallery, the Art Alliance has initiated a “Rent Angels” program through which members of the public can sponsor the gallery for a month.
Please contact Marie Doll at 814-234-2740 or email us at email@example.com for more information about the program and how you can join this growing cohort of community-minded, art-loving individuals in helping to keep fine art an integral part of downtown State College.
Shop Online with Amazon Smile
You can donate to the Art Alliance while shopping online! Click on this link to go to the smile.amazon website. The site should have chosen Art Alliance of Central Penna (see below the search bar). When you shop using Amazon Smile, Amazon’s Foundation will donate a percentage of your purchases to the Art Alliance at no cost to you. Happy Shopping!
Donate to the Art Alliance Centre Foundation Fund to help us get a new facility!
You can also donate to the Art Alliance through our Centre Foundation fund! Established through a bequest by Joan Lampman, whose unwavering dedication to the arts and service to the Art Alliance for 25 years contributed greatly to the organization, this fund will serve to help the Art Alliance find a larger home where the arts can be brought to even more Central Pennsylvania residents.